About this Blog

The Barbie Interviews Project intends to start a discussion about how gender roles and societal structures are taught to children through user-submitted anecdotes about Mattel's iconic doll.



Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello Readers!

I'm actually not sure if this blog has any regular readers as of yet, but on the off chance that it does, I would like to make an announcement!


I'm looking for new questions for The Barbie Interviews surveys, as well as any ideas that might make this blog better, more interesting as well as any other suggestions you might have!


I know I've been getting behind on my updates recently, but I have been getting through finals. Up until now this blog has been a one-person project, but I would be really interested in talking to people who would like to donate their free time to get involved with the project. If anyone is interested please e-mail me and we'll discuss what that would entail.


E-mail all questions and comments to thebarbieinterviews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment